Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found the forum today when I had a little time to browse.

I've had an 08 400 for about a year and a half. I had an 06 Yahama Morphus for about 4 years. I ride scooters over mc's because I have enough stiffness in my hips to make it uncomfortable to lift over the saddle and the step through on a scooter solves that problem.

I upgraded to the Burgman because the Morphus just wasn't quite enough for my wife and I to get out on some of the roads that we wanted to and the riding position on the Morphus was a little uncomfortable on the hips.

I have owned scooters of various sizes on and off for years. a 60 Harley Topper started it and the other one of note is one I still have is a 78 Honda Express and it more or less runs.

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Welcome willie...
hang around a bit for other riders
in the Joplin-Carthage metro area
to show up.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts

Willie welcome to the best Burgman forum I've found yet. I had a Morphous and had to get rid of it for the same reason. I need to have both hips replaced and I not only got rid of the Morphous but I had to get rid of my Burgman 400 because it sat to low and was uncomfortable for my hips too.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Welcome! I've had both hips replaced and the 400 still works fine for me. Lots of great info and great folks here, enjoy!
Ride safe!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from sunny Los Angeles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts