Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After browsing the site for a few weeks, and learning so much about the Burger I finally registerd.
I just took the MSF coarse two weeks ago, and got my license yesterday, I will be become the proud owner of a silver 400 next week. I want to thank everyone who has ever posted a message in the forums. I still can't believe all the things I've learned from the group.
I hope none you northerners are jealous becuase Me and my Burger will be a team all year long. LOL 8)
Thanks again, and best wishes to all.

Chuck
Sunrise, Fl.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Chuck . Glad to have you join us. Congratulations (in advance) on the new Burgman 400. Maybe one day I'll get to ride mine down your way. :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Welcome to the group.

You know, I notice a trend here...
(1) Browse the forum.
(2) Take MSF.
(3) Buy Burgman.

I worked for me too. (Well, actually, steps 1 and 2 overlapped, steps 1 and 3 overlapped, and step 1 keeps going.)

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Analytical said:
snip
I worked for me too. snip
Self employment while riskier is potentially more rewarding and hopefully more lucrative. :wink:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Sigh. One little typo..... :roll:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
WELCOME
Congrats on the purchase of your 400.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
It's great to see you here! I recommended that my friend take the http://www.learn2ride.biz motorcycle training course located in her neck of the woods. MSF approved. Be well, ride safe, and again, welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Analytical said:
Sigh. One little typo..... :roll:
But I like to look at those as opportunities rather than errors! :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Chuck and welcome to the forum. Hope the clock doesnt run in slow motion as you await the arrival of your new 400.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome fellow newcomer!

Glad to have you join, Chuck.

I read the forums for awhile before I was overcome with the need to join. This is way more fun!

Enjoy your scooter!

Susan

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congratulations on an excelent choice

I bet you can't wait to pick your scooter up, I know I couldn't :)

I'm a bit of a newbie but if youre as sad as me you could download this countdown timer and you will be able to see how many seconds left before you pick up your bike
http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptc ... p#Download

Oh well back into the closet I go... :lol:
Good luck and hope you enjoy your bike

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Chuck,

Welcome to the forum. I am also in South Florida. I run a Yahoo users group for the South Florida scooter crowd to plan rides. Check us out at the URL below my signature. Our group rides have taken us to Jupiter Island to the north and Key Biscayne and South Beach to the south. Now we are trying to get a Florida meet in the Orlando area.

BurgmanUSA is definitely the best site to get info on the Burgman and chat with other enthusiasts. The Tavern, within the site, is loads of fun and advice for add-ons and repairs is great too.

I hope to ride with you soon.

Janine

·
Registered
925 Posts
Congrats on your decision to purchase a Burgman and welcome to the group 8)

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Chuck
Welcome to the forum and congrats :hello2:
I envy you the all year round ridin' opportunity. :)

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Hey there Chuck!
I bet you're gonna dig that cool new scoot!
Welcome aboard!
pedz

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome Thunder!

Glad to have you aboard and hoping to see all you new burgies on the road next time I visit the sunshine state. On my last visit, I put 900 miles on the 400 and only saw one lonely Silverwing.

Burgwoman400

1 - 17 of 17 Posts