Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Just bought a '03 AN 400 for my wife. After 30 years of riding behind me she decided she wanted her own set of wheels. We have a variety of motorcycles but the 400 caught her eye. Due to the bad weather we have had, she hasn't been able to learn to ride it yet. She has her learning permit and is going to take the riders course when it comes up. We enjoy the forum very much and read it every night. Any hints that the ladies can give her on learning to ride would be very helpful. If anyone is from the Wichita area we would like to know about it.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Lon & Jane. Glad to have you join us. It's good to see that Jane is signed up for a riding course. It's one of the best safety items I've invested in when getting back on 2 wheels. Congratulations on your Burgman 400 Jane! Hopefully we'll get a break in the weather soon so you can start riding.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Lon & Jane
Welcome to the Forum as active members :hello2: and congrats on the 400.:thumbleft:I can empathise with Jane having a Burger but not getting to ride it. :wink:
Look forward to hearing more from both of you

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Lon and Jane and welcome to the forums. Good to hear you keep up on the forums. Good luck Jane with your riding course and enjoy your new 400!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome

If anyone is from the Wichita area we would like to know about it.
I might be considered an ex-patriot from Wichita...graduated from Valley Center. I left there in 1966 for the Navy. Still have family there, in Hutch, Nickerson and Rose Hill as well as a number of other places in Kansas. I've retired in Charleston, SC because that's where my grandchildren are. We still get back there once in a while. It's good to welcome someone from home. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Welcome Lon & Jane from the Westcoast of Canada (where at the moment, it is lot warmer than the Eastcoast :shock: ).

Hoping one day that I can get my wife to ride her own bike, but at the moment she is way too content to sit behind me. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts