Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

I am a new member and have not yet got my dream machine, the Burgman Executive 650. The local dealer does not have it in stock, but has it ordered. Delivery is TBA.

I currently ride (and have since I was 15) a 2010 Honda Shadow RS, which I will put up for sale. It has been a great bike but at the age of 60, I am looking for some luxury and comfort when riding.

So,... the Burgman it is. I am always receptive to ideas, comments etc.

Cheers: Maxaryaman2004

·
Registered
169 Posts
Max, welcome to the forum from sunny New Mexico, USA. I just purchased my 2013 Burg 650 in August. It is a big step up from my Burg 400, yet they are both great in their own way. I plan on extensive touring with the 650.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Glad you found us, Max - it's great to have a fresh voice in the mix!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from sunny Los Angeles.

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Welcome...I feel your pain...(9F here)

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Wow, that's not quite usual for Tex, is it.

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome and aloha! Year round riding in Hawaii. I'm blessed : )

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Aloha is also a colloquial name in other languages. When i had a correspondence with Hawaiian institutions they would greet me like "Hi Aloha" and i always wondered why they call me by that name. Had nothing against it, my parents even wanted to give me that name at birth, but i kept asking myself -- how they could ever know that! :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome Max. Say, I've heard the motorcycle insurance is way too expensive in SK. What are your thoughts on that?

·
Registered
1,468 Posts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts