Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Premium Member
2011 Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am from Wooster, Ohio, about 65 miles south of Cleveland, Ohio. Just purchased a 2011 Bergman Executive 650 today. Has 4200 miles on it. Gray. Exquisite shape. Have been riding a 150 scooter and decided to move on up. Drives like a dream.

I am 76, and a small and medium size business consultant and marketer, part time. My business went nationwide in less than 18 months in 2007.

I love the freedom of the road and time to unwind. Trying to learn as much about the Bergman as possible.

· Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome, what part of Ohio ?

You will want to Google and Bookmark ….. LeDudes Burgman Center
it is the Mother’s Lode of info for our 1st gen B650s.
Wooster, Ohio, (North central Ohio. 65 miles south of Cleveland.

· Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm looking for a way to mount some small bluetooth speakers. I have not checked the forum yet, but anyone have a suggestion.

· Premium Member
8,539 Posts
welcome, while you are searching , look up the emergency seat release mod, easy to do and could save you a lot of aggravation in the future.

· Premium Member
2013 AN650 White MotorTrike
88 Posts
Hi Paul
Welcome to the forum from Columbus! You’re going to find a plethora of information here. You’ve joined a great community.

Reactions: DarisPakar

· Premium Member
2,586 Posts
Welcome!
I spent first half of my life in Ytown Ohio
More riding time, and less snow and salt in lower Alabama 🙂

· Registered
1,276 Posts
Welcome aboard the board Paul. I have some distant childhood memories of visiting some relatives in Wooster OH. The patriarch was a tinkerer/inventor of sorts and once showed up to our house in Canada with his Cadillac RV ... a hybrid of a Cadillac chassis with a truck camper type set up grafted on top of it.

· Premium Member
4,251 Posts
I'm looking for a way to mount some small bluetooth speakers. I have not checked the forum yet, but anyone have a suggestion.
I first mounted them in my helmet then I mounted them on my sunglasses but now I just push ‘em in my ears.

I really look funny at a traffic light when a drum solo plays and nobody else hears the music.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts