Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys and Gals
My name is Bob and have recently got a 2007 An650A Burgman. Now heres the crazy part. The Scooter is in about 200 pieces.Its a project and I realize this but I am always up for a Challange. It was taken apart because of CVT failure. I have Boxes of parts and the shop manual. Getting familiar with all the wireing and sensors. I hope to see if I can get the motor up and running to see what I am dealing with. Hopefully I will be happy with the results , then it will be on to the cvt . So far I have found a world of information on here. So I wish to take this oportunity to thank everyone on here for making this a great site. All of your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and may God Bless you all.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome,
Sounds like an awesome project, how about photo's to document your progress. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Welcome Bob...
hope you are REALLY tall..........
sure wouldn't want you to get in over your head.. :lol:

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
You clearly enjoy a challenge - good luck. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NormanB said:
You clearly enjoy a challenge - good luck. :thumbup:
Thanks Guys. I will be happy to post pics as I start to put it back together. One thing that does puzzle me is that top bolts for the cvt is right in line with the frame. It would have been nice of Suzuki to make the cvt belt replacement a little more easy. I have rebuilt several other bikes but this one seems to be the most complex so far. Thank God for that shop manual. and thank you all in advance for all the help I'll be asking in the future

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from the Heart of America-Kansas City! JC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts