Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
Just found the site and.....compared to a couple of others I've checked , this is great. I have 1200 mi on mine and love it. Anybody know of owner / riders in wisconsin?

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hi eyes5002:
Welcome to this forum. I have to agree with you in regards to this Burgman forum being my favorite out of all the ones that I know of.It is a great place to get and share info with others.
If you go to the memberslist at the top of the page you can search out who lives in your area and then contact them via PM (private message)

·
Super Moderator
8,067 Posts
Local

eyes, Hope you got my E-Mail. I did recieve yours fowarded from this forum and replied to you in box @ the forum site. Feel free to e-mail me direct if you like.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Talk about a wake-up call

My daughter just completed the motorcycle saftey course and wanted a scooter. My wife and other daughter also expressed interest in a scooter. I've been riding for about 30 years, currently owing a kawasaki nomad (800 pound cruiser). I asked them to reconsider and get a real bike. After several months of constant pressure, I relented and started to read about the available scooters and decided on the 650 burgman. I felt "foolish" driving it home from the dealership. Then a funny thing happened. I found myself driving with this big smile pasted on my face. I decided to take the long way home (about 50 miles) and see what this thing could do. I cannot begin to tell you how much fun I had. I have not started my big cruiser since I got this "scooter". This is just one fun machine. I now am considering buying another one for all to enjoy. Be safe.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase as well spyglass. It's amazing how great these machines are. People like yourself who just brush them off as scooters are truly amazed once they ride one. I wish more people would be openminded.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congrats!

You made a great choice. I've been riding for over 30 years on various & sundry bikes, but my 650 Burgy is my favorite. I live in Tucson now but up until recently I lived in the Sacratomato area. I know you'll have some great riding...especially up in the the wine country around Placerville. Have you ridden on Highway 49 between Auburn & Placerville? If not, check it out for beautiful scenery & great twisties!!

Enjoy.....but share the wealth with the girls will ya?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts