Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
My name is Jerry and I live in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. I joined BURGMANUSA quite a while ago, and then didn't use it for a quite a while. Recently I tried to log in but my password wasn't accepted and I tried many things to get straightened out, but to no avail. So now, Cheeseburger is Krautburger. I have a 2008 Burgman Exec with a Givi box and a Corbin custom seat. I put the Corbin seat on a couple of years ago and have stored the original seat in my basement.
If anyone is interested in a stock seat from a 2008 Burgman Exec. with an Isuzu backrest, I want to give it away for free! Recipient would be responsible for prepaying shipping charges via UPS. If you might be interested in this seat please contact me at [email protected] and we can work out the details.

I'm glad to be back. May be interested in having a trike kit put installed next spring, so I would appreciate any advice concerning trike kits.

Well, gotta get dinner ready. tonight (in Sheboygan style) it's gonna be BBB-brats, beans, and beer. I look forward to hearing from anyone who wants to take the time to talk to me

Thanks
Jerry

·
Premium Member
14,516 Posts
Welcome back Jerry.....
I'll take a couple of the Johnsonville brats,
& some beans....you can have my beer....
I'm a Dr Pepper-holic....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Johnsonville factory is about a 10 minute drive from my place. Put a couple of those on a Sheboygan hard roll and slather it down with pickles, onions, mustard, and ketchup and your taste buds go to heaven.

·
Premium Member
14,516 Posts
Gime some mild Italian brats, with some
grilled greenpeppers & onions, & I'm
a happy diner....

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Glad you found your way back Jerry

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
If you care to PM me with the email address you used when you registered your former account I can try and sort things for you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Norm. Being a computer kindergartener, I don't understand a whole lot about how they work, however by establishing a new identity (krautburger) everything has worked out well. My original name was cheeseburger and my E-Mail address at that time was *****edited out by NormanB ******and I won't use that anymore, but cheeseburger was a lifetime member and had the insignia such as is above your picture, and I'm wondering if that designation can be transferred over to krautburger, and then cheeseburger could be eliminated. If you can help me in this respect I would appreciate it. THANKYOU and have a great day.

The Krautburger

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
I will look at this later today.
I find it surprising that someone can figure out how to insert an email hyperlink in their post but cannot figure how to send a private message (PM):confused:

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I will look at this later today.
I find it surprising that someone can figure out how to insert an email hyperlink in their post but cannot figure how to send a private message (PM):confused:
"ELEMENTARY" My dear Watson.................... hahahahahahahahaha

Courtesy of Sherlock Holmes

1 - 10 of 10 Posts