Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have ridden my new / used 2008 Burgman executive with 24k for a few days now and enjoying it. Last bike was a 2019 1200 Sportster which a slid in the leaves with and sold shortly after. Too heavy. Not that I was expecting my new scooter to weigh in at about 550 lbs. Will be using it to commute the 2 miles through the city to work. Yes I also have a vehicle in case it is too cold or raining. I wanted a scooter to take advantage of the ease in parking and keeping me relatively warm and free from surface water. I am really digging the adjustable windshield, especially with the added piece previously mounted on top. So here is my first question. I plan to park it indoors but I'm sure it will be out in the rain. What is the best fitting cover that will also fit over the GIVI luggage compartment on back? It seems that the ones I have looked at for my model will not accommodate that. ,

Thanks

·
Administrator
22,241 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Guess I won't forget your name.

A car cover for a MGB fit my full dressed Goldwing fine.

A Burgman 650 Exec is closer to 625 pounds, not 550. ;) The Brits call them Lardy.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I don't have a top box but the cover I have is huge and I believe it would fit over a top box and still cover the bike. Check it out.

Black Luggage and bags Bag Bumper Gas
Automotive tire Plant Tree Wood Tire

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
Welcome, from old guy in AL 🤣

1 - 5 of 5 Posts