Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Mony, male, 35 y-o, architect/valuer, and today was my first ride ever on Burgman (and also any scooter whatsoever). I bought one one week ago and after all the paperwork I took it from the store with a smiley face.

Suzuki market it here as "Burgman-i". But is the entry level one, 125cc. Beautiful experience.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from sunny Los Angeles, Mony!

We don't get the Burgman-i 125 in the USA. In fact we just got the 200. But the 400 and 650 have been here for a long time. Hopefully we can help you with any questions you may have.

Congratulations on the bike! And post some pictures when you have them.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Welcome Mony

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Just went and looked the Burgman 125 up on Google. Nice bike. I hope you love it as I love my big Burgman. Welcome to BurgmanUSA by the way.

Namaste'
Doug from Kentucky (USA)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Welcome from Tampa, Florida Mony! Glad you found us here and we're looking forward to hearing of your experience with the 125. Post pictures when you can

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your reception, guys. Quite warming.
Actually I saw there is no 125cc on USA - but since I took this one as a entry level, until I get used to, I alrady know that this is only the first step into bigger scooters.
I would say that is almost amusing seeing the phenomena here of burgmans being heavily sold due the traffic issues. Most people tend to buy in order to run away the long lines of cars.
The first thing I noticed is that on rush hours a surgical mask will be a item as important as a helmet. LOL. I´m attaching some photos of the local model here. All the best!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts