Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No Burgy yet...but hope to remedy that next spring. My Helix-clone is parked for the winter. Just saying hello.

HELLO!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Hello from sunny Los Angeles, CA.

I hope you get your Burgie 400 before spring.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe...depends on when I get my safety bonus at work!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Vermont & New Hampshire are some of my favorite vacation ,riding places. I was really impressed how well the transmission on my 650 tames the steep downgrades on Mt. Washington & Littleton. Good luck on your bonus! Mark

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Maybe...depends on when I get my safety bonus at work!
Well then, be safe! Hope you get your bonus. Start looking now, buy used, and feel free to ask us for advice.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep...looking for a used 400cc Burgman, hopefully a good one! One good thing: I have a Suzuki powersports dealer 3 miles from home.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
:wave: From the desert of So. Cal. around Palm Springs. You should be able to find a good used one. What's you price range?

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
No Burgy yet...but hope to remedy that next spring. My Helix-clone is parked for the winter. Just saying hello.

HELLO!
Hey..............I am in Mass.........You guys still have power with that ice storm up north...????????????

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm right on the line in Nashua...didn't really get ice, just rain.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:wave: From the desert of So. Cal. around Palm Springs. You should be able to find a good used one. What's you price range?

Not sure yet...but would like to keep it <$3000, if I can.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts