Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I just bought a 04 Burgman 400 today,have never rode a motorcycle or scooter before. I am 60 years old and hope i make 60 1/2. :lol: Will pick up the bike Mon April 19 paid 7600 Can. OTD I hope that this is a good price ?? Love this forum

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hi there Agent :wave: and welcome to the forum.Congrats on your new 400. I bet this week is going to be a long one. So do you have intentions on taking a Motorcycle Safety Course since this is your first ride? :wave:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess i should have said that I have not rode other than during the Motorcycle Safty Course. Took the course last fall than bought a Suzuki Maruder 800,than found out that I would need a hip replacement and sold the bike. Thank you Suzuki for your neat litte scooter.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Hi A,
At 52, I've been riding for 35 years. What I find extraordinary, is that the ideal bike for me turns out to be the ideal bike for you. Cool, what? 8)

·
Registered
308 Posts
The Burgman 400 is one of the best starter bikes money can buy -- and it is likely to remain great, well beyond the "starter" level too!

Welcome to the Forum! :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Given this morning's snow in Calgary, it's a very good thing you won't be picking the bike up for another few days. :lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess that I am glad that I dont have my Burgman yet,woke up this morning to 4 inches of snow on my lawn.

I got my 400 from Walt Healey in Calgary also,great place.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I took my Motorcycle Safty Course on a Suzuki Marauder 250 cruiser and had no trouble with it, will the burgman 400 be as easy to ride as the 250 Marauder ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Another one in Calgary

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to check in and let you know there is another 400 in Calgary, a Blue one.

Had it for a couple of months now.
Dennis

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Re: Another one in Calgary

levden said:
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to check in and let you know there is another 400 in Calgary, a Blue one.

Had it for a couple of months now.
Dennis
Hi Dennis

Welcome to the forum :hello1:

Please join in and tell us more or fire away with any questions you may have.

May I suggest you update your profile to show Calgary as your location and put your Burger details in your signature block - it saves having to repeat it.! :wink:

PS: To start off your own 'thread' within a given subject area just press 'New Topic' at the top of the page.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Dennis. Always great to have another rider join our happy group.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts