Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey heavyweightboxer , are you gonna post pics with the hardbags installed. I was considering buying those bags when they were posted on the forum. I dont see any mounting hardware at the top of the brackets, how well do they attach.

·
Registered
379 Posts
For those who had questions about the hard boxes I bought, they appear to be home made and look relatively easy
to do for someone who can cut and weld metal.....I bought them to try on an occasional road trip and not to ride around with
so I will post some pics when I do mount them...I may mount them soon though just to see how they look and snap some pics.

The one on the muffler side bolts on to the same bolts that hold the muffler on and the one on the gas tank side also bolts on
somewhere right under the edge of the tupperware and maybe onto the reflector holder and then there is a top piece on that one that mounts
to the bungee hook hold under the handle the passenger would hold onto.

On a completely separate (luggage rack) note, I had to buy a replacement bolt for the Fehling from an auto parts store and believe anyone handy could make whatever type of luggage rack they wanted. 3 grommets, 3 risers and 3 bolts are the only parts that go with the Fehling and the spots to drill are pre-marked
on the underside of the tupperware. something as simple as a piece of metal with 3 holes drilled into it would mount with the items I mentioned above.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am very interested in a pair of Givi keylock holders for side cases made to fit a Burgman 400 2019 but I can't find any when surfing the net. Anybody out there who has a clue where to look? Do I really have to learn how to form and weld stainless steel to get what I want?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Bertil, have you checked on Fehlings website? I am not sure if it is correct, but they show side case racks for the 2007-2012 AN 400, and the same part has a second application that says it will fit 2010- ? So maybe you can go there to try to contact them directly for a clarification. Good Luck!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts