Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Bastiaan from Veendam in the Netherlands, Europe.

I hope to find anything I need to know on this forum.

The picture is from my modified Burgman 400, it took me over a year to get where I am now.

·
Administrator
18,708 Posts
Welkom Bastiaan, Hoewel Engels de norm is voor de meeste leden, is Nederlands welkom! Ik ben Amerikaans Deens.
Ik spreek ook Duits indien nodig. :) Google Translate to the rescue.

·
Premium Member
8,330 Posts
Welcome,, pay no attention to DaveJ, that nasty brown beer he drinks addles his head, :) Do I see some changes to the drive on your 400?

Reactions: Dave_J

·
Administrator
18,708 Posts
Heineken, Amstel (NOT light), Grolsch, Hertog Jan, Jupiler, Dommelsch, and Oranjeboom are all good. I like to mix Grolsch with Orangebroom to cut the Orange flavor (Fruity Pilsener) down some. Not really orange but the Pilsen fruity flavor is slightly Orange. Pilsen!!!!!

Even if MikeyM were to GIVE me 3 Budweiser, I'd drink 1 and when he's not looking, water his flowers (and the pee too) with the other 2. Then I'll go get some REAL beer.

Budweiser, drink 2 and pee 6.

Reactions: mikeyMarine

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
I changed my luck with :

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome,, pay no attention to DaveJ, that nasty brown beer he drinks addles his head, :) Do I see some changes to the drive on your 400?
:D im used to european beverages.

There is quite some change in the drive, luckily its not a daily driven machine....the stretch and offset change makes it a sunday driver

1 - 6 of 6 Posts