Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new used Burgman 650 from a guy in Texas that said it had a vibration problem. I reside in IL, the bike is now with friends in OK, they say it drives the same as there new 2013 650's. Until I can get there to pick it up, it is the deal of the decade, half the retail price! The guy claimed it had a vibration problem?
I have been riding for 30 plus years and scooters for over 20. From Cushmans to Hondas and soon now a Burgman 650. The Honda Helix 250 will be sold off this fall after the rally in AR. Amos

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
You can ride it like you stole it because you did.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
1/2 price for a 2013 and still under warranty I bet. ;) Oh and welcome to the forum from the desert around Palm Springs Ca.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, still under warranty and I bought an extended warranty, just in case. My friends who picked it up said it drives the same as there 2013 650's. I am very lucky, anyone at the rally could have bought it or even upped the price to get it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How can I upload a pic below my info?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Amos - and have fun with that great new ride!

Uploading an avatar is easy. At the top of the page is a blue line with white-lettered links. The fifth one is labeled User CP (for Control Panel) - hit it and it'll take you to a fresh page with a column down the left hand side. The first one under Settings and Options is called Edit Avatar. Hit it and you'll have the choice of either uploading an image to the board or linking to one you already have posted on the internet.

I suppose it's not all that obvious... but everything is easy once you know how, I guess.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, that was easy, thanks. I put up the pic of the bike fresh out of the storage unit.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Nice !! So how many miles on it?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2900 miles, he bought it in Austin, drove it to AR and back. Took it back to the dealer with complaints of a vibration? They found nothing wrong. He put it in his storage unit and called me since I offered to buy it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, I am trying to add pics to my garage, but when I click the link it does not load? What to do?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Your a lucky dog alright. A vibration problem would concern me on such a smooth running bike, but if your friends are knowledgable and say its good to go.... Then congratulations! That is a heck of a deal!

And Welcome to BUSA from sunny Los Angeles.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts