Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Super Moderator
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
'New posts' seems to work providing you've read the last post in that thread although an 'unread post' button would be nice.
I will check into a unread post button.

Wil this forum be on the motorcycle.com forum app on my iphone ?
I can get it added for you. I just need to get a image created for the app.

How do you send someone an email.

I figured out that if you click on their ID in the profile you can get to a button to send a PM but I don't see one for an email for those folks that use to have an option to send them an email.
I will check on this,.

Looks like all the stuff we had in the Gallery is gone. I clicked on the Gallery button at the top and it says the Gallery is empty.
Yup all my pics in the gallery are gone. I tried other links as well.
I will check into the gallary.

A lot of helpful information and DIY is now gone.
Point me to the direction of where these were and I can see about getting them placed somewhere here.

Thanks,
Dwayn

· Super Moderator
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
^working on it. Keep the feedback coming.

You can change the time zone in your profile.

Click user cp. The edit options on the left. Scroll down it is near the bottom

Thanks,
Dwayn

· Super Moderator
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I notice it no longer shows what vehicle we have and the mileage on it. If this can be included where and how do you do it?

Bill
This should be added soon. The fields would be in your user cp to add it.

I really like the new forum software.....Very nice!! :D:D
Thanks

· Super Moderator
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Maybe....

Bold = Not Read
correct

I agree with this, it's difficult to tell at just a glance whether the post has an open envelope symbol or a closed on. Maybe if you made them different contrasting colors or something like that.
I am workign on changing the symbols. I have to get new logos created.

Thanks,
Dwayn

· Super Moderator
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Admin? A lot of us paid for membership here. While the information from the site has been invaluable, I'd like to know what my Lifetime Silver Charter membership benefits are now.

Steve
The silver memberships is something we can develop now with this software where we could not as easily before. I am going to see what we can add to the program and re add it.

not sure who is monitoring the comments on this thread, but this upgrade was very poorly planned.

I can understand the need to upgrade the software and use the same thing that the company uses for all its other forums.

At this point I want to know what is going to happen to the storage issue for the PM box and attachment boxes. The quotas seem to have changed.

I can delete a lot of the PMs which I had been keeping for historical reference.

However, it's a different story with the attachments, once one deletes them, they disappear from all the threads in which they were used for documentation purposes.

kind of wondering where we are headed in terms of addressing some of the issues that everybody is struggling with? Maybe they aren't issues under the new forum?
I am looking into the limits and will fix them shortly.

thanks

· Super Moderator
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Bike type can now be edited here:
http://burgmanusa.com/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile
When the field is completed, the information is shown alongside all their forum posts.

It will now show the thread starter date on forum display pages.

Attachment thumbnails should now show up for older images. They will be auto-generated for new attachments uploaded.

Thanks,
Dwayn

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.