Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,478 Posts
How do you send someone an email.

I figured out that if you click on their ID in the profile you can get to a button to send a PM but I don't see one for an email for those folks that use to have an option to send them an email.

·
Premium Member
14,478 Posts
Looks like all the stuff we had in the Gallery is gone. I clicked on the Gallery button at the top and it says the Gallery is empty.

·
Premium Member
14,478 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,478 Posts
Please find some way to show that a post has been read. What we had was much better than what you are giving us now.
I agree with this, it's difficult to tell at just a glance whether the post has an open envelope symbol or a closed on. Maybe if you made them different contrasting colors or something like that.

·
Premium Member
14,478 Posts
I'm happy to see that you have set the colors on the thread symbols so read ones are now blue and unread ones yellow. That makes it a lot easier. Now if you would just do something about the hot post symbol. Read and Unread on it are still the same color.

I don't know about everyone else but personally I don't see any need for the hot post symbol anyway. I'm not sure what the criteria for setting a post as a "hot post" is but in many of the forums just about every post on the first page is a "hot post". That kind of makes it useless information. For that matter I consider it useless anyway because I don't decide to read a post just because everyone else is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.