Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome to BUSA for Los Angeles.

Top speed on the 650 is over 110mph for many riders. 0-60 mph in a touch over 6 seconds stock. 15 seconds in the quarter mile. Will that keep up with your friends?

(Please no one write me that I'm off a second or a couple mph. This are just approximations and variable on rider size, windscreen, etc.)

The old thinking that scooters are slow, underpowered machines, is dead wrong when it comes to the modern Maxis. The Burgman 650 and BMW, in particular, have NO problem keeping up with anything riding somewhat close to the speed limit. The pick up, handling, top speed, can match the big bikes on your average ride. You'll just be doing it with less weight, less work and a lot more comfort. So just buy and enjoy the ride. : )

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
welcome Otisco Kid Mini Goldwing ...lol .I have I friend I ride with some times who has a GL1800 Goldwing and he hates me calling my Bergman a mini Goldwing. He asks me before we go for a ride " your not bringing that scooter are you " .......my answer "what you mean the mini gold wing " :)....what are bike friends for if not to rib each other about there bikes
Lol, I call the Burgman 400 my "Goldwing Nano". Sure feels like a small touring bike.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.