Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Sounds like it's out this summer.....in the UK.

From the article:

"...includes a semi manual gearchange operated by a switch on the left rather than the old right and left bar up and down switches."

This 'new' switch on the left is what what's been on the B650 here in North America since its introduction in 2003.

·
Registered
240 Posts
frugality said:
This 'new' switch on the left is what what's been on the B650 here in North America since its introduction in 2003.
They can sell us their old ones here and claim them "new."

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
We can ask NormanB or one of the other UK 650 owners to be sure, but I think the writers of that article don't know what they're talking about. Or the article is way out of date.

Unless the UK version was different than the US, Canadian, Japanese, etc. versions, the 650s (at least since 2003) have always redlined at 8500, and have always had the gear selector on the left side.

·
Registered
276 Posts
We have a May 03 650, with orange coloured gear selector up and down buttons on the left bar, along with the power and manual/auto mode buttons, so nothing new there.

·
Registered
307 Posts
'New' K5

I own, as of last week, a K5 with 0 miles on it. It's actually in storage waiting 2 weeks for me to complete a safety course.

The setup is all on the left side, with a reline of 8500.

Bill

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
It is a badly researched, inaccurate and badly written piece. Mercifully it is short. :wink:

·
Registered
47 Posts
New desing

I is not very serious. It is very " BROUILLON" Look like somebody wanted a little bit of attention. It do not impress me. SALUT. Jaype

1 - 8 of 8 Posts