Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Nice Color

That looks sharp! Is that color by chance the same that Suzuki used on the SV 1000 or just a close match either way it sure looks good.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
. That looks sharp! Is that color by chance the same that Suzuki used on the SV 1000 or just a close match either way it sure looks good.
Thanks for the compliment magyver..it is a close match. It's from Nissan Paint code

How did you get the dark turn indicators in the mirrors?
I used a transparent Black spray called "nite shades" Just sprayed on a couple of coats. Still Blinks a Dim Yellow

Very nice, amrice. Also looks like you have the running lights by the headlights, is that so?
No running lights by the headlights.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
The sunset is nice :wink:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Amrice that looks cool. That makes me want more color choices now even more than ever. Does anyone feel there will be a color change for the 05 model and if so what colr do you think it will be?

·
Registered
270 Posts
NEW COLOR FOR BURGMAN

:D Looking very good!!! I love it. We need more color choices. 8)

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Very nice. The SV1000 color is one I was hoping they would bring out in 2005. I have considered painting bikes but never have. You have inspired me. If you want a different color 650, paint it.

Is there a reason you did not paint the black plastic between the head lights like the red "S" type photos that have been posted?
Personal preference?

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I love that colour. You must of seen my colour request in the Feedback thread.
What kind of Graphics are you waiting for. Tapeworks have an excellent product. I purchased my flame kit from them and 80% of the people that see them believe I painted them on. They look that good. I think you will be pleased with there product.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nice!

Amrice,

Very nice indeed!

Would you like to come and paint mine.

I'm thinking of Pontiac red.

Alan

·
Registered
925 Posts
REALLY NICE!!! Looks like the same color I was going to use :cry: Guess I'll have to pick another color now :( Just kidding, you picked a beautiful color.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Burnt Orange Burgman & Helmet

Just out of curiosity, your helmet -- an HJC CL14, obviously -- was painted as well, wasn't it? I don't think I've ever seen them come from the factory in THAT color...

PWB

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just out of curiosity, your helmet -- an HJC CL14, obviously -- was painted as well, wasn't it? I don't think I've ever seen them come from the factory in THAT color...
Yes it was painted as well

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
roy_ryall said:
Very nice. The SV1000 color is one I was hoping they would bring out in 2005. I have considered painting bikes but never have. You have inspired me. If you want a different color 650, paint it.

Is there a reason you did not paint the black plastic between the head lights like the red "S" type photos that have been posted?
Personal preference?
Actually never thought about painting that piece...hmmmm I was going to get the chrome piece and have the wheels chromed as well. Does anyone know if you can get the chrome cover for the exhaust? I've seen one at a dealership on a 400. Will it fit the 650?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Amrice very nice paint job, dod you do it yourself or had a shop do the work.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts