Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently retired, have ridden lots of different motorcycles over the years, and still have a Suzuki Vstrom 1000 I do local and long distance travel on. I've been thinking of a scooter for a few years, and settled on a 650 Burgman a year or so ago. They are hard to find on the used market ! A testimony to how folks love them and keep them, I guess.
I even considered travel to Wisconsin from Oregon to look at\ride home, but the time, logistics, etc stopped me. I found an 08 650 Exec a couple hundred miles from home, so wife and I drove up, looked at, and I rode it home yesterday. It was a good price, but needs some attention, so I'll be combing this site for info, processes, and ideas. I sure enjoyed the ride home, what a scoot ! Past beautiful Crater Lake, Diamond Lake, the Rogue River, etc, this thing handles the wind better than my DL1000, lower center of gravity and seating position, I guess. Anyway, thanks in advance for all the knowledge here, if in the southern part of Oregon, look me up. Byron.

·
Premium Member
3,099 Posts
Welcome Sir, I see cob webs growing on the Mighty Strom. One long tour on your B650 and you wonder why you didn’t do this sooner.

Since you are one of the lucky ones that got an earlier one you have the joy of this site to help guide your wrenches ..

Reactions: ByronW
1 - 2 of 2 Posts