Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

It is great to have a site like this! I see there are a few other Burgman owners in SoCal. I've seen about three on the road thus far. Mine is a blue Burgman 400.

I love to cruise the coastal 101 and the in-land desserts. Anyone interested in occasional weekend trips?

Drive safe and enjoy,
Mark

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Mark. Glad to have you join us. Congratulations on the new Burgman 400.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Congrats on the new 400 and welcome Mark. The 400 is a fun bike . . . you'll be surprised how quick that first 600 miles comes up. Happy and safe riding!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Yo, Mark.

Good to have you aboard.

Pappy, the question is: Is the Oceanside area anywhere near San Diego? Of course it is! Sounds like a SoCal meet be brewin'.

Steve

Gear up!

·
Registered
449 Posts
A meet sounds like fun to me. I'm still waiting on my shoes and then the training course to get my license. I've only been on the 56 freeway for a short stint and one time on the 5 Freeway up from Sorrento Valley to Genesee. I figure if it's ok to take a bicycle up that road, it's ok for me.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Uhm. Are you the same Mark? :?

Steve

Gear up!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Nope, different Mark. I can understand the confusion. Apparently all the Burgman owners in San Diego are named Mark.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i am not MARK

Hey I may be the newest Burgman owner in San Diego, I live in Chula Vista, although my name is not Mark ( it is Marcello) I did find out that the name has the same root.

Mark
Marc
Marcus
Marcellus

Any way welcome....

·
Registered
382 Posts
I'm not Mark either

San Diego area has another proud Berger rider. I just got a blue 650 on 10/18 in Oceanside and rode it home to Lakeside imeadiatly despite the rain.

Originally purchased for commute to work but I'm afraid my wife is likely to become a "Berger widow" unless I can curb the urge to jump on my scooter just for the heck of it.

Georg

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Georg and welcome to the forum.Congrats on your new Burgman.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I am picking up my brand new AN400 in Las Vegas this Monday, but I also live in SoCal (Palm Springs) and love riding in SD....

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I am picking up my brand new AN400 in Las Vegas this Monday, but I also live in SoCal (Palm Springs) and love riding in SD....
Unless the vehicle complies with the Kalifornia smog rules you will not be able to register it here in Kalifornia. When you say you also live in Palm Springs do you mean your primary residence is in Nevada? Otherwise be VERY sure the bike is Kalifornia legal.

·
Registered
140 Posts
The ones from out of state without emissions can be registered here in CA, you just can't do so until they have 7500 miles on them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
escondido 650

travel the 15 to work every day, and every where else. the thing I love about the bike the most is how much I can carry in it. I have gone to costco an bought $200 in stuff and brought it home in the trunk. love the bike and the sight.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts