Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Eastern Canada ! I am a new Burgman 650 owner have had it approx 1 month and will soon be taking it in for the first service.My wife and I are very pleased to date and now would love to be able to take our Burge with us to Fla for the winter (been wondering if the windshield was removed if it would fit in a Honda odyessay van. 8)

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you're enjoying your new Burgman. If your wife drives may I suggest you ride the bike down and have her follow you in the van.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
R W Fullerton,

Congratulations on your new 650 and welcome to the BurgmanUSA forum! If it doesn't fit in the mini-van perhaps you could buy or rent a trailer for the trip to Florida?

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm an owner of both the Odyessey Van and the 650 Burgman and I don't think it would fit. I tried to get a 4x8 sheet of plywood into the van on it's edge (I had the seats still in) and it wouldn't go. I believe the opening is only 3' 6" high. Even with the windshield removed I don't think it would fit. Plus the bike weighs in at 525lbs empty and that is a lot of weight to try and get into the van Once you get your bike down to Florida once - you will want it there every year. So I would suggest renting a motorcycle trailer from from U-haul. The next year you might buy a trailer for yourself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts