Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D I just recently purchased a used 2003 AN400K3 with 470 miles and could not be happier about this bike. It now has 650 miles on it after one and a half weeks. The previous owner had the 600 mile service performed early so I did not have to worry about that. I have been treading the forum for many months now trying to make an informed decision about this 'scoot' and have found much valuable information that has been a big help. My name is Rob Dickey and I hail from Providence, UT and have owned several types of bikes before, namely Suzuki trail 120, Suzuki 1970 GT500, 1978 Yamaha XS650, 1979 Gold Wing, 1993 Vulcan VN750. I had gone about 20 years without riding until I bought the Vulcan and ejoyed that bike very much but I decided that I would like to have a machine that would be a little easier and more convienient to ride. I find this new scoot fun, easy to ride and so far very dependable. I am looking forward to many years of enjoyment.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
8) The Burgman is 'Blue' and has had the Burgman Decals removed. Other than that it is stock to this point. I live in beautiful Cache Valley in northern Utah and there are indeed many interesting roads and rides from here.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Rob. Glad to have you join us. Congratulations on the 'Pre-Loved' Burgman 400.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Welcome!

Rob,

Welcome to BurgmanUSA! And congrats on being our 1500th member!

Enjoy your rides.

Dee aka Scubagirl

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum. Glad to hear the 400 seems to be suiting you well.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi there.

I originally had a 250 Burgman untill I traded it in for the AN 400.

Ive had over a year.Its a fine fine fine bike.

Love it!!!

You chose wisely my friend.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
NickSkywave said:
...I originally had a 250 Burgman untill I traded it in for the AN 400. ...
I wish Suzuki would sell the 250 here. The Helix and Reflex need more competition.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts