Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my new 2003 Burgman 650 two weeks ago. Will be selling my Kymco B&W 250 (great bike, too!).
Live in Chesterfield, Missouri

R. Saul Levinson

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
DoctorSaul,

Welcome to BurgmanUSA! I'm sure riding the big Burgman is quite different from riding the Kymco. But I was impressed with the one Kymco People 250 I saw at Scootercade - it did look nice. You'll have to try to make it to Scootercade next year. It's held just south of the Missouri border. Good time, great crowd, & lot's of scooters to look at.

·
Registered
30,277 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Saul. Glad to have you join us. Would like to hear your comparison of the 2 bigs scoots if you take a break from riding your new toy. :)

·
Premium Member
11,295 Posts
Hi Doc

WELCOME to the forum. :wave:

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forums Doc. Hope you enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome, Doc, and YIPPIE !!! another St. Louis area member. I've been looking at the B&W 250 since Eric got it in at the Extreme Toy Store-- I gotta get something I can do the cone swerve with for my ILL. Class M test. Our 400 gets me through it half the time--when the DMV is closed and only Brenda (wife) is there watching. Soon we'll have a chapter over here and conduct local meets at Ted Drewe's (just got back from there and I'm still full--today's batch of frozen custard was outstanding).
The members here are a wealth of knowledge and experience--welcome on board.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow!

Wow! thanks you guys.. what a warm reception.
I will try to keep up with happenings on this forum.

Saul

1 - 8 of 8 Posts