Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
That would make someone looking very happy

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Wish that had been around here a few months ago. State 8 Cycles in Akron were still wanting over $7,000 for an 09 650, non-Exec, new on the floor after 4 years. Got mad when I told them "I am the only buyer, or you would have sold it already".

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I emailed them this morning to see what the REAL PRICE or the out the door price was . The guy answered "it's sold" . A couple hours later the EBay ad was still up , so I emailed back and asked is it for sale or not ? He replied and said he would take the ad down when he returned to the office , and that it had been sold to an out of state customer . At 2:40 PM eastern time the ad is still up . He never gave me answer as to what the out the door price was .

:banghead: Typical of most dealers ?

TheReaper!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Still up at 8:08 PM eastern time. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I talked to the guy this afternoon , he said the scooter left the dealership yesterday . I asked him what the extra's were like freight and set up etc . He said about $425.00 , taxes NOT included . An out of state buyer got it .

I asked him why it was still for sale on EBay , he said he wanted to make sure it was a done deal before he took the ad down . Now it is 7:00PM here in the east and the ad is still up . :dontknow:

TheReaper!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts