Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes , a brand new blue 2004 400 , on May 25th . 1400 Km on odometer . Very happy with comfort , convenience , economy and performances .

Somebody have one in my area ?

Only one complaint with the bike behavior to date , discussed in " Burgman 400 specifics " topic .

I'm a 48 years old mechanical technician living in Rouyn-Noranda .

·
Registered
30,278 Posts
I may not be in your area, but let me welcome you to the forums. Always a pleasure to see new riders (and non-riders too) here.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Well I'm alot closer than Billmeek but still nowhere near your neck of the woods. Welcome to the forum :wave: and congrats on your new bike.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Henri A said:
Yes , a brand new blue 2004 400 , on May 25th . 1400 Km on odometer . Very happy with comfort , convenience , economy and performances .

Somebody have one in my area ?

Only one complaint with the bike behavior to date , discussed in " Burgman 400 specifics " topic .

I'm a 48 years old mechanical technician living in Rouyn-Noranda.

Salut Henri, je suis propriétaire d'un Burgman AN 400 depuis deux semaines et j'aime bien sa conduite autant sur les routes secondaires que sur les routes principales. J'aimerais me trouver un pare-brise un peu plus haut, est-ce que tu sais où je pourrais en acheter un? Remarque, je ne suis pas très famillier avec les forum sur internet.[/b]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Not from Quebec anymore but hello to Montreal drivers

Moved from Montreal to London 3 years ago. Finally traded in my machines I bought at "Moto" there. Montreal was great for a lot of places to go out on your bike. St Anne de Bellevue on a Sunday morning to look at the boats and walk around in the sunshine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts