Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings

I've been wanting to get into biking all my life. I just got my motorcycle license last year(I'm 54) and have been riding a little 150 cc scooter. Even with that little bike, not highway capable, I put on over 10000 km in a year.

I've always loved the looks of the Burgman and have been looking for a good used one all year. Because most of my riding will be in the city, I especially wanted the 400 for the great fuel economy.

On Sunday, finally saw an ad locally and I snapped it up within hours.

Now the proud owner of a 2005 Burgman 400(silver). It had only 4900 km on it.

What a great bike. I was so limited with the 150 scooter, now I feel I can go anywhere.

The quality of the Burgman is impressive. No rattles or weird vibrations. Even simple things like the switches feel like so much better quality.

I have a trip to the Rockies planned for the weekend. Really looking forward to it.

Looks like this forum has a lot of great info. I plan on doing my own maintenance so it will be a great resource.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mongo :hello2:

Congratulations on your new acquisition and the new horizons that opens up for you.

Do us a favour though and put your location in your profile via user control panel. it really helps all throughout your time on the forum.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Welcome, you will enjoy your new ride, they are great bikes! I too have a Stealth Silver '05 400, great ride! :thumbup:

Enjoy and ride safe!
Wes

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Welcome to the best site on earth. My brother-in-law is from Peace River, up north a few hundred k's.

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from the Heart of America-Kansas City! JC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts