Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All. I just found this forum so am a newbie here. I got my '04 650 a month ago and have 3100 km on it now. I do almost all my riding on Vancouver Island, am retired so ride almost every day. Longest ride so far was last Sunday when I went with friends to Tofino on the west coast and logged 450 km. I've been riding since '49 on all kinds of bikes, mostly BMW and the Burger is the most relaxing bike I've ever had.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. You will find a wealth of information among the members here. As you will find, you are not a lone Canadian Burgman rider. If you didnt know it already, you have bought the Best scooter in the world! *Ok, so I might be a little biased.*
-Bryan

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hi there fellow Canadian and welcome to the forum. :D Congrats on your new purchase.
We have several members on this forum in your area so maybe you can hook up for a ride soon.

·
Registered
308 Posts
It's gratifying to hear good comments about the Burgman from riders like yourself who have so much more experience than I do. Welcome to the board! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts