Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have lurked for 2 weeks and bought a Burgman 400 last week. Been raining here for most of the days since so I have only a few miles on it but LOVE :p my scooter. I am new to riding (other than dirt bikes about twenty-five years ago and ATVs recently). I intend to travel in my RV and carry my Burger with me (bought a VersaHaul but have not yet received it). This is a great group with friendly and helpful people.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Welcome to BurgmanUSA and congratulations on your new scooter! I am glad that you are enjoying the forum. There is a wealth of information here on the scooters and riding techniques - and we have some good fun too. Glad to have you with us!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Eh, what's up doc? :albino:

Welcome to the forum. :hello2:

Doctor K said:
...I intend to travel in my RV and carry my Burger with me...
That sounds like a great way to travel. I hope to do something like that, maybe when I retire. (Let's see... save $1.00 a day, times 20 years... :? )

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Doc K! Glad to have you join us instead of lurking in the shadows :) Too bad about the rain. When it stops, you'll enjoy the 400 even more. Let us know how the VersaHaul works out (pics would be great). You're the first I know of that has one for their Burgman.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Doc :wave:

Great choice of machine - you will love it more, the more you ride it.

An RV and a Burger - what a great combination.

Whats a versahaul?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts