Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from the sunny uk. We are right in the middle of our 5 day summer. Cant wait for the rain:D. I own a 2001 burgman 400. With a flat rear tyre! Just wanted to say hi.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Enjoy summer. Hope you find some "Fix-a-Flat".

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I wish a can could fix it but it has a gash like the grand canyon. Only good old G.B. Sterling on a new tyre will fix this.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi Dentalboy!

We are having your weather here in Central Ohio every since I bought my Burgman a week ago! (Rain followed by yet more rain)

Hope you find a good deal on a tire.

Seeing your name - I need to get to my Dentist tomorrow - I broke a large piece off a tooth last night!

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Welcome, our 5 day summer last about 6 months here in the desert of So. Cal. Cooled down to only 112 at noon here. :cool: What is rain.......... our year to date total is .97".

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
how about where in the UK in your profile.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
how about where in the UK in your profile.
NormanB........You are 100% right and then the US National Security Agency NSA..can track him and all of his posts............ Hahahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
NormanB........You are 100% right and then the US National Security Agency NSA..can track him and all of his posts............ Hahahahahahahahahaha
They don't need that to track, but we do :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Norm we are very nearly next door to each other in U S A terms! And if the NSA do take me down your coming with me ha ha ha ha ect.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Well with a bit of effort we can add 8 miles to the direct route and make it a more interesting (less urban) twisty 41 miles.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts