Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi my name is Les, had many bikes through Burgman 002.jpg

Burgman 001.jpg
my entire life from 50cc to 1000cc but my latest acquisition is a 2005 650 Burgman. My neighbour invited me to accompany him on a ride & suggested I take his Burgman whilst he rode his Aprilia & his wife on her Suzuki Cruiser, I gotta say I was impressed with the Burgman, so much so that withing a couple of hours we had tracked down a very nice example which featured a Ducati yellow paint scheme. Phone calls made & money changed hands & the scoot was mine, now all I had to do was wait for delivery from about 800 klm away. This took just two days & I am wrapped. By chance I was told of a full stainless header system with a carbon can from Yoshimura, needless to say I can't wait for my good friend to tutor me in carrying out a service of the Burgman & fit the muff . My wife posing on the Yellow Peril.

·
Registered
White Burgman 650 standard
3,157 Posts
Welcome

Nice - can't recall a yellow one before. I have a white 2009 Exec back in Canada

I'm in Cairns for 3 months ( my winter home ) and might tour the ST1100 down your way - - have relatives in Brisbane.

If know anyone looking for a reliable tourer for cheap - send them my way.

The ST1100 is up for sale or trade.
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/edge...to-smaller-machine-willing-to-deal/1038268102

Learn just how good the twists are with that Power button on :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
what a wonderful friend he sounds like a smart guy probably handsome also though can be a little modest :) the bike is not bad also,,,,,,see ya in the morning prepare to get your hands dirty and I have mine with 2 sugars and milk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi my name is Les, had many bikes through View attachment 22090

View attachment 22098
my entire life from 50cc to 1000cc but my latest acquisition is a 2005 650 Burgman. My neighbour invited me to accompany him on a ride & suggested I take his Burgman whilst he rode his Aprilia & his wife on her Suzuki Cruiser, I gotta say I was impressed with the Burgman, so much so that withing a couple of hours we had tracked down a very nice example which featured a Ducati yellow paint scheme. Phone calls made & money changed hands & the scoot was mine, now all I had to do was wait for delivery from about 800 klm away. This took just two days & I am wrapped. By chance I was told of a full stainless header system with a carbon can from Yoshimura, needless to say I can't wait for my good friend to tutor me in carrying out a service of the Burgman & fit the muff . My wife posing on the Yellow Peril.
very nice lookin burga u got your self there.
Chatts :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Chatts, yep I'm quite happy with the "burger" looking forward to some nice rides back in the hinterland. Les

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome

Nice - can't recall a yellow one before. I have a white 2009 Exec back in Canada

I'm in Cairns for 3 months ( my winter home ) and might tour the ST1100 down your way - - have relatives in Brisbane.

If know anyone looking for a reliable tourer for cheap - send them my way.

The ST1100 is up for sale or trade.
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/edge...to-smaller-machine-willing-to-deal/1038268102

Learn just how good the twists are with that Power button on :D
Ace bike for touring you've got there DocMac. Cairns is a nice spot, lived there for 17 years a while back. Good luck with the sale..........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts