Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi my name is Les, had many bikes through Motor vehicle Vehicle Yellow Scooter Automotive design

Motor vehicle Vehicle Yellow Scooter Automotive design

my entire life from 50cc to 1000cc but my latest acquisition is a 2005 650 Burgman. My neighbour invited me to accompany him on a ride & suggested I take his Burgman whilst he rode his Aprilia & his wife on her Suzuki Cruiser, I gotta say I was impressed with the Burgman, so much so that withing a couple of hours we had tracked down a very nice example which featured a Ducati yellow paint scheme. Phone calls made & money changed hands & the scoot was mine, now all I had to do was wait for delivery from about 800 klm away. This took just two days & I am wrapped. By chance I was told of a full stainless header system with a carbon can from Yoshimura, needless to say I can't wait for my good friend to tutor me in carrying out a service of the Burgman & fit the muff . My wife posing on the Yellow Peril.

·
Registered
White Burgman 650 standard
3,156 Posts
Welcome

Nice - can't recall a yellow one before. I have a white 2009 Exec back in Canada

I'm in Cairns for 3 months ( my winter home ) and might tour the ST1100 down your way - - have relatives in Brisbane.

If know anyone looking for a reliable tourer for cheap - send them my way.

The ST1100 is up for sale or trade.
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/edge...to-smaller-machine-willing-to-deal/1038268102

Learn just how good the twists are with that Power button on :D

·
Registered
231 Posts
what a wonderful friend he sounds like a smart guy probably handsome also though can be a little modest :) the bike is not bad also,,,,,,see ya in the morning prepare to get your hands dirty and I have mine with 2 sugars and milk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi my name is Les, had many bikes through View attachment 22090

View attachment 22098
my entire life from 50cc to 1000cc but my latest acquisition is a 2005 650 Burgman. My neighbour invited me to accompany him on a ride & suggested I take his Burgman whilst he rode his Aprilia & his wife on her Suzuki Cruiser, I gotta say I was impressed with the Burgman, so much so that withing a couple of hours we had tracked down a very nice example which featured a Ducati yellow paint scheme. Phone calls made & money changed hands & the scoot was mine, now all I had to do was wait for delivery from about 800 klm away. This took just two days & I am wrapped. By chance I was told of a full stainless header system with a carbon can from Yoshimura, needless to say I can't wait for my good friend to tutor me in carrying out a service of the Burgman & fit the muff . My wife posing on the Yellow Peril.
very nice lookin burga u got your self there.
Chatts :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome

Nice - can't recall a yellow one before. I have a white 2009 Exec back in Canada

I'm in Cairns for 3 months ( my winter home ) and might tour the ST1100 down your way - - have relatives in Brisbane.

If know anyone looking for a reliable tourer for cheap - send them my way.

The ST1100 is up for sale or trade.
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/edge...to-smaller-machine-willing-to-deal/1038268102

Learn just how good the twists are with that Power button on :D
Ace bike for touring you've got there DocMac. Cairns is a nice spot, lived there for 17 years a while back. Good luck with the sale..........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.