Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Just picked up my new '04 black 650 last Sunday. Was using a 50cc scooter prior to that because I work 3 miles from home and it didn't make sense to fire up the SUV (horrible gas mileage) to do that trip. Now, that 3-mile trip back home after work is always more than 3 miles. Funny how driving a car home from work makes you just want to get home. Driving the Burger 650 home from work makes you not want to come home for a while!

I am (or, I should say the bike is) getting plenty of stares everywhere I go. This thing is FAST, SMOOTH and BALANCED! I absolutely love it! Now I dread it when I have to get behind the wheel of car anymore!!

Hey, I'm in the Van Nuys area. Any other 650's nearby?

- Chuck

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hi Chuck and welcome to the forum. Glad to hear your enjoying the new machine. Sounds like you have a problem though! Sounds like you need to move.......you live waaaayyyyyyy too close to work. Now that you have the Burgman I suggest moving at least a 30 minute ride away :D It's good for the soul!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Allwalk,

Well, I drive home the "long way" every day... so a 3-mile ride actually turns into about a 20-mile ride home. My office is 3 miles from home intentionally, because I'm always going back & forth.

Which reminds me... if anyone else in Los Angeles county pulls up to my shop in their Burger, I'll give 'em a nice discount. I'm a paralegal offering legal document prep services (mainly divorce, eviction, immigration, etc). Anyone interested, just contact me privately as I'd rather not use this forum to advertise my business.

Anyway, bottom line is, the Burger 650 takes away all the stress from the day and brings my soul back!!

- Chuck

·
Registered
969 Posts
Hmmm. I happen to be a divorced immigrant, who's planning to be evicted soon. Sure wish I lived near Van Nuys. :wink:

Welcome Chuck, from another satisfied black owner. (Ouch. I don't think I said that right.) Well. You know what I mean. :oops:

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was origionally looking at silver, but ended up with black as well (I'm the new 650 in southwestern CT a few posts down) and I think the black is AWESOME. Looks more "serious" than silver; understated but somehow "mean" and ready to attack!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wasions said:
Hmmm. I happen to be a divorced immigrant, who's planning to be evicted soon. Sure wish I lived near Van Nuys. :wink:

Welcome Chuck, from another satisfied black owner. (Ouch. I don't think I said that right.) Well. You know what I mean. :oops:
I like that!! LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts