Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted under 650 topic about new horn.

IMO -- the stock horn is gonna kill someone someday and its a crime that Aunt Suzy put such a CRAPPY PATHETIC HORN on a great bike. ok...I feel better now.

I used to fit air horns on my road bike, but Im too lazy now. So I took a chance and ordered the FIAM Highway blaster from Aerostitch.com.

14 bux + ship. Its great !!! I got the low tone model and now the Burgie sounds like at least a full size car. Its easy to replace, and the connector even plugs right in. Just reuse the old horn bracket.

I even dropped the front escutcheon to access 9it and saw many naughty bits under the body. It took some fiddling to put it back on...just remmember...the little nipples on the bottom go in FIRST.

Oh, Burgman in all its naked glory. now no more beep beep....HIONK HONK>

·
Registered
224 Posts
I need to know what else you might have done to install this horn. I tried putting on on mine, and the left fork leg hit it when turned to the left.
Thanks,
Bruce G. Woodburn
Rock Island, IL

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bwdbrn1 said:
I need to know what else you might have done to install this horn. I tried putting on on mine, and the left fork leg hit it when turned to the left.
Thanks,
Bruce G. Woodburn
Rock Island, IL
FIDDLE with position turing, turning, until a feel tells you that you are clear.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I had my mechanic install the FIAMM 132 db horn today. It did not replace the stock horn so I now have both. The combination is enough to wake the dead. It only cost me $35 for the installation. For $35 I saved myself the hassle of trying to do it myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts