1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://burgmanusa.com/gallery/ZenDans-Logo

I added a logo to Zen-dans gallery.

Its the last one in the gallery.

One of the young guys at work made it and Im getting feedback for him. What do you think? He is working on others.
-Bryan

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
I like the way he put the BurgmanUSA.com onto the upper portion of the globe. I like the two scooters (650 & 400) on the prior logo better though (Allwalk's?). Incorporate the two idea's, and I think you'd have a winner.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Just a few comments :

1. I also prefer the 2 bike logo. Yes ... part of it is having the 400 represented :) but also prefer the quality of the Burgman graphics. [/*:m:2twmqyf5]
  2. I prefer the text being on the globe instead of above it. Just a personal preference. [/*:m:2twmqyf5]
  3. The text needs to be the topmost layer. If anything gets covered, it should be the bike rather than the text.[/*:m:2twmqyf5]

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I added another one.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Try it without the (charcoal?) effect on the Burgmans that make them lose detail.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
billmeek said:
Try it without the (charcoal?) effect on the Burgmans that make them lose detail.
I didn't want to "copy" the exact bikes from the Suzuki website. I also wanted something easily embroiderable (If there is such a word) for shirts and hats. Still working with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts