Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I picked up a new '18 Burgman 650 yesterday and had a quick question regarding backrests. I have removed the factory adjustable support back pad and it definitely fits me better but I would like to add an aftermarket back rest to the seat. Are there any companies you guys would suggest? Any info is greatly appreciated.

Below is a pic of me and the new steed. :)

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Slide the backrest completely out to get a better understanding of what you want and need.

Keep checking our classified section for Modified Stock and used Corbins as they pop up from time to time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slide the backrest completely out to get a better understanding of what you want and need.

Keep checking our classified section for Modified Stock and used Corbins as they pop up from time to time.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I've already removed the stock one. I found one by 3 Brothers Performance but found mixed reviews on there. Just looking for what to look out for. I'm sure I could probably make the 3 Brothers work if I had to. Just wanted to make sure that was the easiest option.

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I've already removed the stock one. I found one by 3 Brothers Performance but found mixed reviews on there. Just looking for what to look out for. I'm sure I could probably make the 3 Brothers work if I had to. Just wanted to make sure that was the easiest option.
How does the seat feel to you without the backrest ? I felt so much happier without it. I spent my lifetime riding without backrests and prefer the freedom.

Try riding without the backrest for a while and see if your bottom is happy with the seat if you bottom isn’t happy then think about a seat replacement if it is happy with the seat then invest in a 3rd party backrest. If you throw a $100 at a back rest now and your bottom isn’t happy .....your wallet will feel an extra $100 unhappy when you buy a new seat.

Hope my logic will help you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts