Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.
I just bought a 2010 Burgman 650 and if it ever stops raining, I will bring it home hopefully this week. Previously had a Yamaha Tour Deluxe but after 8 years and 135,000 kms, I thought it was time to "downsize".
This looks like a great place to visit!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I just got a 2009 or 2010 hard call as manufacture date is dec 2009 :)

your going to love this thing, they are so 'civilized' its really hard to describe.

Anyhow, greetings from the Canadian way out west :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got a 2009 or 2010 hard call as manufacture date is dec 2009 :)

your going to love this thing, they are so 'civilized' its really hard to describe.

Anyhow, greetings from the Canadian way out west :)
Hello fellow Canadian - I am actually thinking of visiting Victoria this summer - haven't been to the island in many years!!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Hey - where is Bayfield....rings a bell. Anyways there are a few of us on the GTAM site.

Join up and provide your feedback and welcome

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...s&p=2162121&highlight=burgman+650#post2162121

You'll love the 650 - learn the power button and have some serious fun in the twists.

Just got back from a 1600 km jaunt into PA over 36 hours last weekend....bit of a marathon but the 650 handled it better than me :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey - where is Bayfield....rings a bell. Anyways there are a few of us on the GTAM site.

Join up and provide your feedback and welcome

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...s&p=2162121&highlight=burgman+650#post2162121

You'll love the 650 - learn the power button and have some serious fun in the twists.

Just got back from a 1600 km jaunt into PA over 36 hours last weekend....bit of a marathon but the 650 handled it better than me :D
Hi there - Bayfield is on Lake Huron just north of Sarnia and south of Goderich - pretty area with lots of good riding....

·
Registered
133 Posts
Congrats on the new 650!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts