Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems lately there have been a number of new Canadian owners. Obviously the Burgman is real popular here.

I picked up my bike on Monday and have had the opportunity to ride it from downtown Toronto to Oakville 35 kms (about 20 miles). The weather has turned rainy and maybe worse (snow?), so probably no more riding for a few days.

I have been monitoring this web site for several months now, after deciding to get the 650. I really want to express my appreciation and thanks to all you folks for your info and help. Your experiences and insights were very helpful in the initial ride, and I know will assist in the future. I used to ride alot many years ago and based on the short trip home I realize that I am really looking forward to lots of future rides and hopefully the chance to meet many of you, both in Canada and the USA, and maybe even elsewhere.

Thx

·
Super Moderator
18,085 Posts
Welcome on board and glad we could help.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Welcome to the forum Devro and congrats on your new Burgman. Now you know we live way to close not to hook up for a ride. Maybe we can hook up and ride out to the Forks of the Credit.

·
Registered
969 Posts
'Bout time, Dude. Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts