Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new silver 650 will get its first real ride today. The many positive posts on this site tipped the balance for me, and my '89 Honda Pacific Coast, another wonderful bike, is now at the Suzuki dealership looking for a new owner.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hi there mfa! Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new purchase. I figure I have at least another week before I can take the blanket off my Burgman. :evil: Friggin snow and winter :evil:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hi mfa
Its a small world, Gail and I are due in Kelowna from Peterborough UK on 31 May for a 2 week visit with relatives. Be good to meet with you, not sure of how much time we are going to be in Kelowna, as a mystery trailer trip awaits us. Please PM me to set up a link.

PS Welcome to the Burgman world, pity yours got out of the assembly plant before they put the blue paint on the silver primer!!!

Regards

·
Registered
69 Posts
Burgman is 15 years younger than the 89

Your Burgman is 15 years younger than the 89 you sold. I bet you will love how easy it is to relax on the Burgman and enjoy the ride. The Pacific Coast was a great ride for a long time. You definitely deserve the new Burgman 650, if you rode a motorcycle for that many years. I think the Burgman's best attribute is that’s its fast, easy, and fun to ride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts