Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the 2013 400 4 months ago but being 6'1" I was not as comfortable as I thought I'd be so the dealership is taking it back with a hood trade in on the 2013 650 does anyone have any ides on weather I'll like it better since I like to travel the interstates quite a bit plus does anyone know if Givi makes a talker electric windshield since the power one that comes on it is still short for me in the up most position. Rerunrj;)

·
Premium Member
14,278 Posts
Givi and a number of other brands offer windshields for the 650.

If you have long legs you may find you need to remove the driver backrest (commonly refereed to as the buttstop). Many remove it and replace it with a true backrest.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
http://host.jwcinc.net/2472/3brothersperformance/650br.html

You might want to try a backrest also. Any should due. but This one extends the original butt rest up six inches and back a little. So you gain an inch or so of leg room and it puts you in a lower, more reclined sitting position.

Or just remove the butt rest altogether. It's very easy.

Congrats on the 650! It's fantastic on the highways.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
GIVI has a WS on their web site for the 2013 650, however, it has not arrived in the US yet. I do not know if any other WS companies make them for the 2013 650 yet.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I have a Givi AirFlow on my 400 which I absolutely love for its' utility. Givi does not make one for the 650 (probably because the screen is already adjustable). That being said, I believe the material and the optics are noticeably better on my 'standard' 650's Clearview screen. That would be my recommendation. But there are a lot of Givi proponents out there - so you really can't go wrong.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I have a Givi AirFlow on my 400 which I absolutely love for its' utility. Givi does not make one for the 650 (probably because the screen is already adjustable). That being said, I believe the material and the optics are noticeably better on my 'standard' 650's Clearview screen. That would be my recommendation. But there are a lot of Givi proponents out there - so you really can't go wrong.
I agree on the Clearview. I've had a GIVI on a scooter, a Parabellum and CeeBailey on motorcycles but the Clearview on my 650 is of better quality and has better optics than any of them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts