Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I live in Las Vegas and have 650 miles on my new 400. I love it and I am looking for info and recommendations on how to maintain and inprove performance.
Regards to all, Gary

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the forums Gary. If you are enjoying your 400 as much as I am then you have a grin from ear to ear. Read thru the old posts and you'll find tons of tips on the Burgmans. The search feature at the top of the page is handy if you are looking for a specific topic or you can just post your question.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Gary,

Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forum! I am more familiar with the 650 version, but there are folks here that have done modifications to their 400's also. Two performance items I am aware of are the Malossi variator which can add some responsiveness to the transmission, and the Leo Vince exhaust. Aftermarket windscreens are available from Givi and Gustafsson Plastics. I believe Givi also makes a rack mount for the 400 so that you can add a tail trunk. Corbin is in the process of designing a seat for the 400 also. So there are definitely some aftermarket goodies out there that can help you taylor your 400 to your own preferences -and I'm sure there will be more to come.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the response. I am about to take it to Suzuki dealer, not the one I purchased it from, for the first service. Any ideas on what they will charge? I also own an Aprillia Scarabeo 150, delaer want 250 bucks for the firsat service which seem like a lot!
Regards, Gary :D

·
Registered
13,278 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hi Gary and welcome to the forum. I too am a 650 rider so I can't help too much there. However as stated earlier there is lots of info on the 400 here from other riders.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Welcome to the forums Gary, and congratulations on your purchase. 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts