Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new to me 2008 Burgman 400 today for 2800 dollars with 21,000 miles on it. I rode it a good 50 miles home and it rode great, quite a change from the Kawasaki Ninja 300 I normally ride, but I like it. Automatic transmission is very very nice and smooth to.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on getting such a good deal on the burgman. Hope you have many happy and safe rides in your future.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
welcome to the forum and enjoy your awesome ride! you will really notice a difference in long rides.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welcome to the forum and enjoy your awesome ride! you will really notice a difference in long rides.
I am looking forward to some trips on it. Going to check the condition of my belt this weekend because from 2500 to 4000 its has some vibration till the revs get up. Part of me is thinking this is probably normal because its a single cylinder engine.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^ That and the clutch is finally fully engaged,
Thanks John

I found some other posts and it seems pretty normal so I am not gonna worry over it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
burgman30102 , We have a ride that we have done for 8yrs go 2 rillies and Gatherings
7th Annual "END OF SUMMER RIDE," Mentone, AL - Sept. 13-15 ..We have 6 riders here in woodstock , we do alot of rides all over Ga. Tn. SC. like you to come with us sometime the ride in Sept.we do 1 day the Sat. 14, we have had up to 40 Burgmans on this ride people from all over the US....

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
burgman30102 , We have a ride that we have done for 8yrs go 2 rillies and Gatherings
7th Annual "END OF SUMMER RIDE," Mentone, AL - Sept. 13-15 ..We have 6 riders here in woodstock , we do alot of rides all over Ga. Tn. SC. like you to come with us sometime the ride in Sept.we do 1 day the Sat. 14, we have had up to 40 Burgmans on this ride people from all over the US....
Oh that is so awesome, I would love to come to. How cool would that be to ride with a group of burgmans!

I will PM you my email address.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Welcome and Congrats! You are up there close to some nice mountain roads to ride for sure.
If your going to be out and about Sunday (8/25) I am meeting another forum member at Fry's Electronics in Alpharetta/Milton on Hwy 9 at 10am sharp. Your welcome to ride to Dahlonaga with us if you want. There will be 2 Burgman 400's, a Honda PCX, and possibly a Majesty on the ride. Depending on what everybody decides we might ride around Blood Mountain/The Wolfpen Gap Loop also called Georgia's Dragontail.
Ride Safe and Have Fun.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome and Congrats! You are up there close to some nice mountain roads to ride for sure.
If your going to be out and about Sunday (8/25) I am meeting another forum member at Fry's Electronics in Alpharetta/Milton on Hwy 9 at 10am sharp. Your welcome to ride to Dahlonaga with us if you want. There will be 2 Burgman 400's, a Honda PCX, and possibly a Majesty on the ride. Depending on what everybody decides we might ride around Blood Mountain/The Wolfpen Gap Loop also called Georgia's Dragontail.
Ride Safe and Have Fun.

Darn sorry I didn't see this time but I will look forward to riding with you all next time :)

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
That would be a team of Woodstockers from Space :wink

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here's what's going to happen, your gonna love the 400 Burgman so much that within a year or two ,you will be trading up to a Burgman 650. I see it happen all the time.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Here's what's going to happen, your gonna love the 400 Burgman so much that within a year or two ,you will be trading up to a Burgman 650. I see it happen all the time.
But the scooter savvy ones do keep their 400 Burgman just in case they find that like it better than the 650.

It's true that here in San Diego there are more 650s around than 400s and a few folks have one of each !!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts