Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm picking up my New 04' Burgman400 (dark blue) on this Saturday. As I have been reviewing some of the comments, apparently there is a serious breakin period for the scoot. Any suggestions, comments, concerns to be aware of? This past fall, I decided to unload my GL1500 Goldwing and UPGrade to the Burgman. I am looking forward to the transition and enjoyment of riding again.
The GoldWing has some nice toys that I'll probably miss, but it was way too cumbersome for heavy traffic like we have here in the Northern Virginia/DC region.
Congratulations to this gruup as this group has many great comments and useful info from all participants.
Thanks for any advise you care to share. I am also interested in the synthetic oil vs normal recommendations. Which way do I go??

Brian (the InsurancesGuy)

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hi Brian and welcome to the boad. Congrats on your new purchase. If you encounter a lot of heavy traffic you are going to love the Burgman. I have the same problem up here and it use to get tiresome in heavy traffic having to creep along continuously clutching the bike. The twist n go is great in this area.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts