Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a Burgman 400...and a big reason is the info I read over the past few days on this forum! You guys are great! I couldn't decide between the Hondas (Helix & Reflex), or the Burgman. You all helped me make the right choice! I am looking forward to some great rides this summer...and, some more great feedback from this super site. If anybody is in the Bloomington, Indiana area (Home of the Cream & Crimson of ol' I.U.), let me know, and we'll ride! - Hoosier Scooter 8)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Congrats on your new scoot, and WELCOME to the forum! I am a new 650 owner and am loving it. This is the best site of it's kind, and was instrumental in helping me decide on the Burgy over a standard cycle.

Many Happy Miles!

Johnny

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Hoosier Scooter. :hello2:

I've never been to Indiana, but I did see the movies Hoosiers and Breaking Away. :)

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum. I'm glad you found it instrumental in making your decision to purchase. Enjoy your new ride and we are looking forward to your input on the forum.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Hey Hoosier Scooter!! Congratulations on your new 400. I don't have my 650 yet, but as soon as I do, maybe I'll take a quick ride up to Bloomington since it's not too far away. Or maybe you'll be down my way sometime. Enjoy your new ride 8)

·
Registered
969 Posts
JD and Hoosier,
I've been planning a ride to Brown County this summer, but haven't done it yet. Maybe the three of us could get together. Unfortunately, my weekends are Mondays and Tuesdays, but if either of you are free on those days (like next week), send me a PM. Oh, JD, get you a scoot first. :lol:

·
Registered
925 Posts
wasions said:
JD and Hoosier,
I've been planning a ride to Brown County this summer, but haven't done it yet. Maybe the three of us could get together. Unfortunately, my weekends are Mondays and Tuesdays, but if either of you are free on those days (like next week), send me a PM. Oh, JD, get you a scoot first. :lol:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Hello from another Hoosier...

I'm in Lafayette, if you ever get up this way, let us know!!!

·
Registered
832 Posts
I90 right next door in beautiful Castalia,Ohio hope you got the fast one it's blue.Welcome and have a safe and wonderful Burgman experience.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts