Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I have been reading this forum for several months now and am very appreciative of the information I have reviewed regarding the Burgman 650. So, much so, that July 1, I picked up a brand new 2004 650. Although I was a little unsure about the weight of the bike, now, having rode over 300 miles, I am building my confidence up handling the bike. I absolutely love the bike and am extremely pleased with my decision to purchase the Burgman. When shopping for the scooter, I compared the Burgman 650 to the Aprilia Atlantic, Vespa BV200, Kymco Grandturismo and the Honda Reflex. After researching as much as I could on the web, I decided to go check out the models in person. It was a no-brainer for me. All around value and quality of the scooter brought be back time and again to the Burgman. This forum synched it up for me decision wise. I really having fun now !!!
:flower:

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Welcome & congrats! I wanted a black one, but fell in love & got a silver 650 instead.

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi SF

Welcome and congratulations - please stick around we want to hear more.

Be very careful of the Black Lardy - it is much faster than the silver ones! :lol:

·
Registered
822 Posts
justme_dc said:
Don't listen to norman..... Everyone knows that silver is the fastest color.
Ok, lets take this logically. While white is known as the combination of all colors... black is known as the absense of color! Now if there's an absense of color, that means less weight, which of course translates into faster!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts