Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just about ready to purchase an 03 Burgman 400. The OTD price is $5200 from a local dealer. This seems high considering that the 05's will be out soon. I would appreciate any opinions on this matter. I am in the Boston area. Also any thoughts on the new Yamaha Majesty. Thanks

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Not familiar with Boston prices but I would agree it does seem high, if I were you I would look around a bit .
Too happy with my Burgman to have looked at Yamaha Majesty. :lol:
(Look at the "Burgman 400" thread)

·
Registered
30,277 Posts
The best price I have seen is $4707.50 from Xtreme Suzuki in Bellaire, OH. That price does not include tax. Shipping usually averages $300 for motorcycles from ForwardAir. If the $5200 includes state tax, it sounds like a good deal. I bought my 2003 400 about 2 months ago for $5000 for the bike plus TN tax, title, tags, and 4 year extended warranty. None of my local dealers could/would match Xtreme's price .... but you can use it to negotiate a better price from your local dealer.

·
Registered
194 Posts
boston area deals

hi tops,

thats high!!! If you can get to Rochester or call Rochester Motor Sports they have them cheaper than that......at least they did last week, also, the Honda dealer is Portsmoth NH has Honda reflexes for about 4,200......hope this info helps you out Diana

1 - 4 of 4 Posts