Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Cute little scoot ... but I'm not impressed by their warranty : " Warranty is 1 year or 3000 miles, whichever comes first, from receipt of merchandise."

·
Registered
553 Posts
a little more

billmeek said:
Cute little scoot ... but I'm not impressed by their warranty : " Warranty is 1 year or 3000 miles, whichever comes first, from receipt of merchandise."
For just a little more money you can have a Bajaj Legend or Chetec which now has a two year warrity, unlimited milage and probably a better scoot. I have a 2002 Legend and it is a great around town bike. I've even road it on some 120 mile trips. Not as good on the highway as the Burgman of course but still a great scoot.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Looks very Burg like (an400)
A little Yamaha-ish too. :)

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Top speed is listed as 60 mph. That probably means that it will accellerate well up to 50 or so. That would make it useless where I live. To navigate this city you really need to be able to hop on the freeways, and on the freeways (or the rural country roads) you'd get run over. I'm also very cautious about build quality on the Chinese stuff at this point in time. Sure, you can buy the scoot for $2K. But if it breaks and you can't get it fixed - you've just tossed away $2k.

Right now, buying insurance could also be a hassle. I'll bet that most insurance companies don't list the model yet.

We are going to see more from them though. Cars will be coming over too within the next 2-3 years.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Looks to me like the other million Chinese built scoots out there. I have seen that design on at least 5 other brands. I guess it's not too bad looking. :?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts