Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
I bought one at the Cleveland motorcycle show. Used it on a V6 truck engine. It works!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I couldn't stomach listening or watching that guy any longer, lol.
Anti gravity is the one to get.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I bought a Lightning Pak-Rescue Pak Ultra Slim from my friendly Suzuki dealer last week. Besides jump starting the scooter it can also be used to recharge cell phones, the helmet mounted intercom unites, and other electronic devices. Tried it on my wife's cell phone it worked great. She has a Samsung something 3 phone and while I had it sitting on top of jump start thing I noticed that they were both the same size. It comes with a cigarette lighter charger cord and a 110 cord. A USB cord with 4 different size ends to charge electronic items with, and a jumper cable with clips, and all comes in a draw string closing bag. Should be very handy when I turn on the parking lights while trying to lock the fork, or run the battery down some other way. I can plug it into the lighter socket in the glove box to charge it while ridding during the day, and have it ready to recharge the intercom units at night, ready to go the next day. I have no interest at all in the company, just like the product. You can check it out at lightningpak.com.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I bought one at the Cleveland motorcycle show. Used it on a V6 truck engine. It works!
I bought the Battery Tender Portable Power Pack at that show. So far, I've used it to jump start my Grand Marquis and PT Cruiser. Worked great! I'll be keeping it under the seat, along with a mini air-compressor, on the scoot.

·
Registered
753 Posts
How many of you are old enough to remember when you could not even buy a motorcycle that had electric start that did not also have a kick start backup? Good old days.

However, also gone are points and condensers, carbs (almost) and magneto ignitions. Some things I dont miss at all.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I keep something similar in my trunk. Jumped a handful of cars with it and nobody believes something so small will work.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Rustydust as probably most of us that ride large scooters are "older". I'd bet a lot of us remember kick starting bikes. Now all you can find with kickstarters are 50cc and some 150cc scooters. Heck I still have two cars out in the garage that I can crank start by hand. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts