Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My neighbour came over and I let him take my burgman for a ride last week well he fell in love with is so much he wanted one so, after only one hour we found this yellow one and had bought it >3 days later it was delivered and to day was its first ride he is very happy except for the ugly exhaust
IMG_20140226_092805.jpg

IMG_20140226_092829.jpg

IMG_20140226_095648.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
The Yellow Peril! ;)

She sure is a beaut. Glad your neighbor found her!

·
Registered
145 Posts
(

so he has already found a Yoshi full system for $450 second hand .Its amazing how things just come together:)
the colour is Ducati yellow and I must say it grows on you
]

I can't agree more. From the moment I decided to,sell my old bike and get a Burgman, it's been like a runaway freight train. My bike is being delivered tomorrow.

As far as colour goes, mine is white and looks like a kitchen appliance. Instead of fighting it, I embraced it and bought a matching helmet.

Wish my neighbour would by a scooter

Blakers

·
Registered
169 Posts
Love that yellow. Had one similar color on a Honda Reflex. Might consider painting mine down the road in yellow too. Wonder what a paint job would cost?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Now that is a unique color. I wish they had kept up the one year wonders.. its always good to have a friend to go riding with.....

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Great color! It does kinda grow on you. Looks like a two wheeled version of Bumblebee from Transformers. It doesn't turn into a decepticon does it?

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Nice I've seen a GW that color but never a Burgman

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
If your bud needs a nickname for his ride - Killerbee would work.

·
Administrator
18,695 Posts
If your bud needs a nickname for his ride - Killerbee would work.
Put a couple black stripes on the tail end and its a Yellow Jacket.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Love some of the name suggestions, I though of mellow yellow.AS for transforming. Since its painted Ducati yellow ,transforming into a Ducati 1199 panigale when angry would be great :).And yes the colour grows on you, my wife is quite miffed as she said why did I not buy it for her she loves yellow, so I told her I would paint her Kawasaki drifter (which we have spent $$$$ in making it look like an Indian) yellow.
The doctors told me the swelling will go down in a couple of days lol :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
What do you think it would cost for a paint shop to re-paint tupperware? I'd pull and re-install all plastic. Are we talking 2k+?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I got a quote for a Kawasaki drifter 1500 for $900 colour change here in OZ the burg should be at least $1500 due to all the body work >this one was done very well no signs of the original colour any were even in the filler cap.He paid $4000 for this one 2005 with 35000ks (21747 miles ) with heated grips top of the range givi top box with brake light full service history. Bought from dealer
My main question is why did the previous owner change the colour .accident damage maybe no signs of any though.I did say to him though I would like first option if he sells it

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
What do you think it would cost for a paint shop to re-paint tupperware? I'd pull and re-install all plastic. Are we talking 2k+?
I would guess $500-1,000. I got a quote of $500 to paint a 650 exec yellow from a body shop in the small town I was living in a couple of years ago.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts