Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone:
I am fuming at my stupidity:violent1:

The other day I removed the big box on the back of my White Lardie as an experiment. I wanted to see if the Maxia 55 I have back there does indeed change consumption or not. Long story short, when I put back the original backrest, I did not install the back passenger pad correctly (the pad must have not snapped into the mounting holes). This morning I rode about 10 miles of HWY and upon my return home, voila, my passenger backrest pad is gone.:spiderman::spiderman::spiderman:

I found the part number (SZ-46220-10G30-BYA) and the cost is a rather exorbitant $170. I will go ahead and buy one, but first I thought I would try here, if someone has one is excess of their needs.

I'll pay cash or if interested at all, I could trade the OEM screen (I have a xl clearview now). The OEM screen has perhaps 200 miles of use.
Thanks a lot!
Marco

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
These things must be easy to loose. I gave mine to a guy who lost his last year as I didn't need it any more (I run with a top box). Sorry I can't help you but just had to comment.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As luck would have it, I found one on the e-place...
At one third of new, it was a no-brainer.
I still feel like a doofus, however...
Marco

·
Registered
345 Posts
H I wanted to see if the Maxia 55 I have back there does indeed change consumption or not.
Interested in knowing what your conclusion is w/ this experiment?

·
Registered
806 Posts
Hello everyone:
I am fuming at my stupidity:violent1:

The other day I removed the big box on the back of my White Lardie as an experiment. I wanted to see if the Maxia 55 I have back there does indeed change consumption or not. Long story short, when I put back the original backrest, I did not install the back passenger pad correctly (the pad must have not snapped into the mounting holes). This morning I rode about 10 miles of HWY and upon my return home, voila, my passenger backrest pad is gone.:spiderman::spiderman::spiderman:

I found the part number (SZ-46220-10G30-BYA) and the cost is a rather exorbitant $170. I will go ahead and buy one, but first I thought I would try here, if someone has one is excess of their needs.

I'll pay cash or if interested at all, I could trade the OEM screen (I have a xl clearview now). The OEM screen has perhaps 200 miles of use.
Thanks a lot!
Marco
Hi MARCO,
I just happen to have a spare white passenger back rest from my 2014 Exec Burgman 650. I'm installing a Givi V46 box and will not need it anymore. I also have a black one from another 650 Burgman. Please send me a PM if interested.
Marv

·
Registered
806 Posts
Hi MARCO,
I just happen to have a spare white passenger back rest from my 2014 Exec Burgman 650. I'm installing a Givi V46 box and will not need it anymore. I also have a black one from another 650 Burgman. Please send me a PM if interested.
Marv
Sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. It is from a 2012 and a 2911.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts